Since 1998 Triangle Maritime Exports has been providing quality service in exporting building supplies and household goods to Bermuda and the Caribbean. As President and Owner, Teresa M. Elmore, had a decade and a half of experience in the construction products and exporting business before utilizing her knowledge and expertise to form her own business.
Our company’s success stems directly from the long-term relationships and a “whatever it takes” approach to the quality service commitment between Triangle Maritime Exports, its suppliers and customers. This alliance has been critical in building a firm foundation for Triangle Maritime Exports’ excellent reputation and growth.
Triangle has opened new windows of opportunity to export goods and services to expanding foreign markets, while remaining true to our core values of providing personalized services to fit a wide variety of customer needs. Our business is designed to scale with the needs of our customers. Large or small, we do it all.
- Experienced, serving our global customers since 1998
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida
- Service and relationship driven with long-standing supplier and client partnerships
- 34 years of construction and building supply experience
- Award-winning service:
- State and District winner of Small Business Exporter of the Year as awarded by the US Small Business Administration. Nominated by University of North Florida, Small Business Development Center.
- Winner of International Trade Awards, Small Business Exporter of the Year, awarded by Jacksonville Port Authority (Jax Port), Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce and Jacksonville Economic Development Commission.
- Featured in Jacksonville Business Journal.